Friday, December 2, 2011

Make Your Own Foaming Handsoap


I love using foaming hand soap, over liquid. I think it is less messy and easier to use, especially for kids! So when I read on Money Saving Mom that you can make your own, I had one of those "now why didn't I think of that" moments. It seemed so simple, I had to try it. I did, and it works great! Such a money saver, and so simple to do!

Instructions:
Take a empty foaming hand soap bottle, then add in about 2-3 Tablespoons of liquid hand soap (the plainer the better, from my experience. My new favorite is the Mrs. Meyers brand. I used 3 Tablespoons). Add it to the bottom of the empty bottle and then fill the rest of the bottle with water. Swish the bottle to incorporate the soap into the water, DO NOT SHAKE! And viola! You have foaming hand soap!

Now why didn't I think of that!

(PS - I got my Mrs. Meyer's soaps for really cheap with this deal - it might be still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment